Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Visiting Libya

Hello every body
i have some great news
yes i am Going for a visit to Libya
i am so excited i will see my grandparents again
i will be leaving after tomorrow
it will be a short visit but it will be a wonderful one
because i will see my grandparents and my aunts
we will meet my uncle in London as when he heard that i will go
he decided to take a holiday from work and come with me
we will meet him in London and then go to Tripoli
we will meet my Grandfather in Tripoli then leaving to Benghazi
it will be a long trip but i will try to sleep
so i will be away from 2 weeks
and then i will be coming back with new pics from Benghazi
wish me a wonderful holiday
see you

5 comments:

siraj said...

hi
ohhhh nice news I hope that you enjoy in this trip.

Nasimlibya `√ said...

oh sweet baby u'll be in tripoli i hope see angel face


so have a nice time with your family



i'll miss you'r posts

Allah bless u where u are

:)

oummLeen said...

dear Siraj thank you and yes i will enjoy every second of the trip ....lol
and dear nasimlibya thank u i will have a lovely time thank u every body for the lovely wishing

may said...

ليبيا كلها ترحب بيك

واستمتعى بقدر ما تستطيعى

رفقتك السلامة

مى

Omar Gheriani said...

Hi Leen, you're keeping very quite.